Selahatin Whitening Toothpaste Vesper
As dusk falls men and women have for hundreds of years engaged in a holy ceremony in search of a higher calling. These nightfall rituals are known as vespers – evening prayers.
Inspired by the riddled nature of sacral imagery, vesper seeks to embody the cryptical and the ceremonial.
– I wanted to Vesper to have some feeling of religiosity because it represents mankind’s attempt to portray the mystical and the metaphysical – that which is beyond us and our realm of understanding, says Kristoffer Vural, founder of Selahatin.
1100 ppm fluoride
Housed in alu tubes (recycles endlessly)
Made in Switzerland
Vetted by The Swedish Dental Association
A four-dimensional rejuvenating whitening process gentle enough for daily use
- Deep cleansing (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate)
- Exfoliating (Hydrated Silica)
- Polishing and light-reflecting (Hydroxypatite)
- Enamel-bleaching (Sodium Bicarbonate)
- Anti-inflammatory Limonene from Citrus fruit and antioxidant Edelweiss extract boosts bacterial balance and maintains healthy gums
- The natural amino acid Betaine moisturises and nourishes
- Mineralising Hydroxypatite provides proactive care for sensitive teeth
Notes: Anise, Licorice, Cinnamon